I am running for school committee in Ward 1.
I have two children in LPS, was in the classroom for nearly 20 years, and both my wife and I are the children of public school teachers. We believe in the importance of an excellent public education for all kids in Lewiston.
I want our kids in school, I want them safe, and I want our teachers to have the support they need to help all our kids excel.
- I will listen to you, taking time to understand what you have to say.
- I will work to be a bridge between you and the schools, so that you understand what the committee is doing, and your point of view is heard.
- I will ask hard questions, of you and others, because nothing we do (from budgets, to hiring, to policy) is easy.
- I will honor your beliefs and maintain the confidentiality of our conversations.
- I will work transparently and ethically, guided by the policies and principles that a school committee member must follow.
- safely managing passwords - 25 September 2021
- masking and economics - 25 August 2021
- masking and public health - 21 August 2021
- python: marshmallow fluff... - 19 March 2020
- python: metaprogramming marshmallow - 19 March 2020
- gql: resolvers - 17 March 2020
- gql: what is graphql? - 16 March 2020
- jekyll: static websites with mustaches - 13 March 2020
- tbl: a slice of cake - 10 March 2020
- tbl: testing round one - 09 March 2020
- tbl: structuring the project - 09 March 2020
- tbl: abstractions and imports - 08 March 2020
- tbl: thinking about data - 07 March 2020
- Debugging I2C - 09 March 2019
- On Evidence in Learning Programming - 15 November 2018
- Motivation for a New Embedded Formfactor - 05 June 2018
- Thoughts on Sensor Design - 02 May 2018
This site is paid for by Matt Jadud.
matt at jadud dot com